|Reporting to:||Head, Standards, Specifications and Processes|
|Unit:||Standards, Specifications and Processes|
|Section:||Standards, Specifications & Processes and Project Quality Control|
- Prepares detailed engineering drawings used for the standard installation of Maynilad facilities and other drawings that may be required to support the delivery of PMD Engineering services.
- Revises and updates existing drawings reflecting design and standard changes.
- Layouts, draws, renders and reproduces illustrations for reference material and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of Maynilad systems.
- Supports the engineering design team in the preparation of CAPEX contract drawings including the preparation of layout survey data and other CAD related works as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining engineering records.
- Performs other related engineering and management tasks as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree graduate of any technical course preferably of Drafting, Mechanical, Civil or Architectural programs
Preferably with at least two CAD related training certificates conducted in the past three (3) years
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Proficiency with computer software related to computer-aided design (e.g., AutoCAD, Revit, SOLIDWORKS, etc.)
Ability to create and utilize documents using programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Effective written and oral communication
Good interpersonal skills
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Works in a normal office environment with occasional field and site visit
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download