|Reporting to:||Head, Water Production Department|
|Division:||Water Supply Operations|
- Regularly checks the health status of the assigned water treatment facility
- Coordinates with plant operations team and provide technical support to ensure that the plant operation within the performance guarantee in terms of product water quality, power consumption and chemical consumption.
- Generates summary report for the assigned water treatment facility
- Works closely with Process Control Services, Plant Operations and Treatment Plant Maintenance
- Evaluates, investigates and troubleshoots water treatment process related problems.
- Understands and interprets technical documents related to water treatment operations.
- Creates incident reports and recommends preventive and corrective actions as necessary.
- Provides project support, peer reviews and technical inputs for other process engineers.
- Establishment of operations protocols and standards
- Develops standard operating procedures and protocols for drinking water treatment process operations
- Designs, manages and interprets bench-scale laboratory experiments and pilot plant demonstrations required for process evaluation
- Review and research of current trends in water treatment technologies
- Prepares and reviews project protocols, studies and technical reports related to water treatment processes.
- Remains current with revolving water process technologies
- Acts as subject matter experts for outside services
- Provides necessary process engineering and other technical inputs to other disciplines and entities as necessary
- Assist other WSO sections/ units in due diligence of new projects and related undertakings
- Lead person for process-related projects
- Facilitates water treatment process related projects including review of contractor’s technical documents
- Provides inputs to possible CAPEX projects in accordance to the Maynilad Masterplan as set for the inclusive years
- Coordinates with consultants, suppliers and manufacturers for possible water treatment related projects.
- Does other related task as may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Licensed Chemical Engineer
Must have a PhD in Chemical Engineering
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Computer skills (MS Office)
Written and verbal communication skills
Analytical thinking skills
Technical writing skills
Results-driven and proactive
Can work under tight schedule
Can handle multiple tasks
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Microsoft office tools
Statistical Analysis tools
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Working conditions are normal for an office environment
Regular working hours (8-5PM)
Exposed to weather and field conditions during on-site activities
Venue of work engagement occasionally change
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download