|Reporting to:||Head, Standards, Specifications & Processes|
|Unit:||Standards, Specifications & Processes|
|Section:||Standards, Specifications & Processes and Project Quality Control|
- Prepares and ensures the development, improvement and updating of the Maynilad Standard Technical Specifications and Standard Drawings and coordinates with the Technical Working Group (TWG) for the deliberation of new or revised standards.
- Plans, coordinates and schedules requests for product presentations by innovators, suppliers and technology providers. Maintains a database of these presentations for future reference.
- Conducts research and development of materials and technologies for incorporation in the Maynilad standards and specifications.
- Generates, improves and ensures correctness and accuracy of policies, guidelines and improves and updates operational procedures and work instructions in conformance to the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in the Program Management Division.
- Evaluates submitted One Point Lesson documents from different stakeholders and Lessons Learned from Construction and prepares action plans for improvement of standards, processes, policies, technical specifications or standard drawings.
- Disseminates to Document Controllers and Documents and Records Custodians all new and revised Maynilad Standard Technical Specifications and Standard Drawings, new and revised procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Conducts and assists in the delivery of training programs pertaining to Maynilad standards and specifications.
- Does other related engineering and management tasks as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Licensed Engineer preferably Civil Engineer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Analytical and technical competency related to the job
With strong sense of responsibility, decision-making and integrity
Good in written and oral communication
Familiar with international and local standards
Knowledge in office software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
Hardworking, proactive and assertive
With pleasant attitude and disposition
Able to communicate clearly and effectively
Willing to work on a flexible schedule in order to meet targets and deadlines
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
PC/ Laptop, Printers, Email Access, Microsoft Office Tools, Office Supplies
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Working environment may be subject to varying weather, social, ecological, traffic and safety conditions
May require field work from time to time
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download