|Reporting to:||Head, North and Central Areas|
|Unit:||North and Central Areas|
|Section:||Water Sources and Facilities|
- Supervises Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) Projects and the consultants engaged for the construction management and engineering supervision of selected projects.
- Coordinates with project proponents, engineering unit, contractor, and stakeholders regarding technical details and other site problems.
- Prepares meeting agenda, minutes of meeting, correspondence and reports.
- Evaluates and resolves construction issues encountered in the project site and reports to immediate superior the status of all issues for appropriate action.
- Evaluates and prepares recommendations of Contract Variations/Time Extension.
- Reviews and tracks project progress based on Accomplishment Reports.
- Certifies site readiness for concrete pouring, hydrotesting, flushing and disinfection, interconnection, decommissioning, valve insertions, commissioning/restoration, and facility testing.
- Reviews the contractors’ submitted drawings.
- Prepares the Certificate of Completion/Acceptance upon punchlisting and final inspection.
- Conducts periodic site inspection to ensure compliance with the Maynilad standard contract agreement.
- Evaluates and processes final billings and other close-out documents.
- Ensures compliance with the Integrated Management System (IMS) standards and operating procedures.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Licensed Civil/Mechanical/Sanitary/Electrical/Electronic and Communications and Industrial Engineer
Minimum of three (3) years experience in Project/Construction related works
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Computer literate (Microsoft Office) with the ability to learn new software applications
Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
Ability to interpret Contract Documents (e.g. Conditions of Contract, Terms of Reference, Construction Agreement, etc.)
Practitioner in Construction Management and Contract Administration
Understands the criticality of tasks and is able to prioritize, communicate and solve problems to meet the Division’s objectives
Must be able to supervise people of diverse personalities and skills
Demonstrates leadership and vision in supervising staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
High customer service orientation
Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information
With sense of responsibility, decision making and integrity
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Computer w/ Microsoft Office
Inspection measuring devices
Personal Protective Equipment
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Occupation will require frequent project site inspection and occasional visit at busy and dangerous roads / areas, high rise or deep vertical facilities where projects are located. Coordination meetings / plant visits with Project Stakeholders outside Maynilad Office. Work may require occasional overnight / weekend / evening travels.
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download